Monday, October 22, 2007

My aunt came home from Florida for the weekend and we haven't seen here for a couple years... tried to take a couple pics.  Thought I would share! =)

Here is my cousin Alissa and my niece Bailey... double trouble!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is my aunt from Florida and her daughter and grandchildren :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My adorable niece being silly...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's my dad's side of the family - Now do you see where I get my big ass nose? LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Family portrait numero uno (Not ready...)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A little better...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My uncle is a professional photographer and will e-mail me some great pics once he uploads them...  I assure you they are SO much better! :)

0 comments: