What a Monday! It's cold, raining & I'm tired! What a great combination!
It actually wasn't too bad of a day though. We were super busy with work and that made it go really fast. I hate this time of year. All the doctors are super busy yet they feel the need to take a TON of time off! They're the doctors so they deserve it, but it makes for a lot of angry patients! See, as the end of the year approaches - so do deductbiles. Someone could need a Colonoscopy for like 5 years, but since they've already met their deductible this year - they feel the need to DEMAND getting in before the end of the year! It's so annoying, especially when there are patients that truly need surgery and they have to wait to get in! We are doing our best with prioritizing patients - but it just makes things stressful! Oh and the patient's are always ticked when they leave my office... I'm the one that tells them NO! I'm sorry, if it's not urgent - you can wait! Deductible or not!
Things on the IF front are about the same... I'm on cd10/day 4 of the gonal-f. I have my cd12 US on Wednesday morning (freaking early I may add!). I'm going to need to leave here at 6 to get to my appt on time. We then have a OSHA seminar all morning which is going to be pure torture to stay awake through! I just hope that things look great with the US so that the IUI can be either Thursday or Friday (Aiming for Friday so I have a long weekend!). Praying this cycle works! It would be such a great Christmas gift...
I just have an entirely different feeling this cycle. I'm not stressed about it at all. I'm so relaxed and I feel at peace with everything. I hope I can contine these feelings after the IUI as well.. It's always that darn trigger shot that does me in! lol Seriously though, not stressing about things really makes things so much better. I hate when people tell me this (and I will probably smack you if you do) - but it is truly out of my hands. I have done all I can do, now I just wait and pray.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Posted by Angie at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Angie!
Just took a gander at your blog and i'm so glad that you are so positive! I really don't know how those girls came to attack you...but you are very strong and i'm proud of you! Don't stress about the CM because it just shows that your estrogen levels are doing REALLY well! Maybe you have more eggies in their than you might have thought?! Relax, and enjoy and take the ovidrel and take it all in! This just might be the month for you girl. Glad I met you Angie!
Robyn
Thinking positive thoughts right along with you sista!!! So glad you feel less stressed this go round, it's gonna work!!! Sorry work has been hectic, hang in there.
Post a Comment