I hope this works. Mike put together a video to remember our sweet Molly who passed 2 years ago (2/4/06) We miss her so much!!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Posted by Angie at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope this works. Mike put together a video to remember our sweet Molly who passed 2 years ago (2/4/06) We miss her so much!!
Posted by Angie at 11:32 PM
5 comments:
Awww, how sweet! You can tell she was very loved. Okay, gotta go wipe my tears.
That made me teary. . .you can tell by the pictures how much you loved Molly
How did I miss this? I'm sure she are Trubs are best buds in doggie heaven! xoxo
This was posted originally for Trubie but wanted to share it with you now if you haven't seen it:
Dogs Do Not Die
We have a secret you and I,
That no one else shall know,
For who but I can see you lie,
Each night, in fireglow?
And who but I can reach my hand
Before I go to bed,
And feel the living warmth of you
And touch your silken head?
And only I walk woodland paths,
And see, ahead of me,
Your small form racing with the wind,
So young again, and free!
And only I can see you swim
In every brook I pass.
And, when I call, no one but I
Can see the bending grass.
. . . Author Unknown
How are you doing Angie?
Post a Comment