Monday, March 31, 2008

Quick update:

Had another u/s today. Follies are now all averaging 14mm which isn't where the RE predicted so definitely no ER Wednesday. Bummer. I will continue with the same stims and go back Wednesday AM for another u/s and go from there. He's hoping that I'll be ready to trigger then (heard that one before! haha) and will retrieve on Friday. I'm still a little concerned with my e2 levels but I'm going to just remain confident in my RE's.. they say it's okay so I have to trust.

Stim day 5 - 71
Stim day 8 - 338
Stim day 10 - 707

I'm completely exhausted, mentally and physically and had a complete meltdown today. I can't wait until this is all over and I start sleeping again. I would be happy with 6 hours, is that too much to ask! =)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hang in there Angie! You are doing great and your emotions are from being in hormone hell. I'm praying everyday for you!! xo

edie & ella said...

just FYI -- you will not sleep when this is all over!!! It's hard to sleep when you are pregnant and once the baby(ies) get here you can just forget it !!! Sorry -- just didn't want you to get your hopes up.
I hated how unpredictable and how out of our control the numbers are with the IVF business. It's enough to drive a girl mad huh !!! So -- Friday it will be !!! Take care Samantha

Erin said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!