I just wanted to jot down some symptoms before I forgot them..
(by the way - I'm chalking them all up to the hcg trigger...still wanted to write them down nonetheless!)
2dpo - spotting/cramping (possibly still irritation from IUI)
3dpo - cold-like sxs (stuffy nose/sore throat); horrid acne; weird cm
4dpo - bloating; cramps on and off for about an hour; acne is getting worse!
5dpo - bloody nose (it's getting colder here so that's probably the cause); excess saliva (literally drooled at work! OMG!); very weird cm
Finally, the weirdest symptom I have had for the past 3 days...
(I'm totally going to sound like a "newbie" posting absolutely ridiculous 2WW sxs!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My pee smells like spaghetti-o's! LOL! I'm freaking serious! I tried to make Mike smell it but he was disgusted! I've been drinking a lot of water and I don't have a UTI or YI! It just really smells like spaghetti-o's!
Okay, now I feel stupid! LOL
In other news...
Friday is my p4 test so I'm excited to see if it's a good #! Usually it's way too low and my hopes are crushed at the early day of 7dpo! :( But hopefully things are different this time! :)
I will probably test (for real and not just to watch the hcg leave my system...which I've been doing obsessively for the past week! lol) on Monday!! That will make me 10dpo so I would hope something might show by then! Wish us luck!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Posted by Angie at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Spaghetti-Os...that's a first!! LOL. I am cracking up! Hey...maybe that's your good sign! I am sending you TONS of good luck vibes and have been praying everyday!!
lol lol rofl....spaghettio's...i threw them up once and ir rook me about 10 years to eat them again...i'm thinking i'll only need 3 or so for this one ;) LOL
Good luck Angie! I'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment