I've been feeling pretty crazy these past couple days. I started the gonal-f last Friday and starting Sunday I started having a high heart rate. The reason I knew this was because I've always had a low heart rate so it was definitely out of the ordinary. Then the sleeping issues began and I thought that the chest pains and racing heart rate was just anxiety from not sleeping... I told myself I would NOT google anything because it just gets me into trouble but I caved tonight. I'm sitting here with a resting heart rate of 90 bpm and I decided to google "racing heart rate with gonal-f" and I found this:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/drug-information/DR600677
For patients treated pretreated with a GnRHa undergoing ART
Fast, racing heartbeat
Itching of skin
Loss of appetite
Thirst (unusual)
I also read that it can cause nervousness and anxiety as well!
I feel so much better now. I will not die from a heart attack... just maybe from a broken heart if this doesn't work.. =(
Thursday, November 1, 2007
So, I'm not crazy?
Posted by Angie at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment