Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just a quick update...

First of all, THANK YOU to you all for checking in on me and praying extra hard! I truly do appreciate it! *muah* xoxo =)

I'm 11dpiui today and still getting BFN's. I spotted on 8 & 9dpiui and now nothing... I have no clue what is going on but right now I'm just preparing myself for next cycle. I'm doing much better about it. I'm really starting to just relax and calm down (and if you know me, that's VERY hard!) ;)

5 comments:

SMiLeD said...

Crap on the bfn's!! Good for you for letting it go and trying to relax, you are a better woman than I in that department. I still have my fingers crossed and prayers up.

carebear7951 said...

Angie-hugs. I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry this is not easy for y'all...good for you for thinking positively (ahead)...hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Angie- I'm so sorry! :( I just think your BFP is meant to be your Christmas present!! So glad you're being positive...we'll all be rootin you on for this next cycle!!! xo

Katie & Noah said...

Sorry about everything Angie :( I hope you are okay xx

SMiLeD said...

where's the update, work with me girl, I blog stalk almost every day when the babies take their morning nap, it's way more fun than washing bottles!! ;)