Today I'm 8dpo. Mike & I went to dinner... walked around Gander Mountain, Kohls, Target & then came home. I have been having cramps on and off all day but didn't think anything of it. Anyways, I got home and had to pee. I totally freaked out! Bright pinkish/red spotting!?!
WTH!?
Anyways, I'm so scared that it's AF super early but my p4 was 12 yesterday... you would think it would have to drop some more before AF to arrive, right? I'm not banking in implantation bleeding either because it's so pink. I've always heard that IB is light pink/brown.
Anyways, I don't know what to think! AHHH!!!
In other news - we just finished watching "Reign Over Me" and it was okay. I mean... I was pretty fidgety towards the end... it was a LONG movie! I just love Adam Sandler though - he's too cute! haha!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Posted by Angie at 11:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just checking in on you, have you broken down to POAS yet?? Fingers crossed and prayers up.
How exciting!!!!!
Implantation can be exactly what you described so don't count yourself out. I think the cramping is a good sign too.
Praying for you,
Post a Comment