It's DONE and that's all that matters... lol!
I love Christmas Tree's but I've never been good at putting them up. So this was my lame attempt this year.. lol
And just wanted to add my retarded dog running like a freaking maniac Thanksgiving night when we got our first snow... lol! (yes, she is to the left of the tree... the glowing eyeballs!)
Monday, December 3, 2007
Posted by Angie at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, I love your tree! It's beautiful!! Too funny about your dog running around checking out the snow! Man, I wish we got snow...something you'll never see in Phoenix. :(
I'm just realizing that on my pc - the pictures are really dark! They are pretty bright on the mac! Hope everyone can actually see them!
Nat~ It stinks that you never see snow! :( The only benefit to that is that you don't have to have anxiety over driving in the snow! (my biggest fear I might add!)
Hey! First of all, glad to hear that the IUI went off without a hitch! Also, I think that you did a wonderful job with your tree. We put ours up and its so nice to have the great smell of pine in the house.
We have a tonne of snow here and because the Mrs. is pregnant, I have to shovel the snow now...ouch, it hurts!
Beautiful tree!! I'm really sad that we aren't putting ours up this year, there just isn't any room :(
And what a crazy pooch!
Post a Comment