I love my family. I will say thought that sometimes they are just a bit... well... I don't know if "ignorant" is the word I want to use... they are just "IVF stupid."
I get a text from my lovely older sister today that said:
"Hey Angie, how are you feeling? Mom said you had a bad reaction to the transplant."
So, yeah... I had a transplant. Oh my! I just had to laugh it off...
Gotta love growing up in a very fertile family... =)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Posted by Angie at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ha! That made me laugh!! Gotta love families
Sounds like something my sister would say!
Glad to hear you're feeling better!
Don't listen to Mike...if it makes you feel better test, test, test!! But then again I'm a POASaholic so I'm a bad influence, LOL!
Angie-that's too funny. You'd think she'd google a little bit about IVF since her sister is going through it....right?? But, hey, maybe God knew you needed a laugh! :)
Must.have.update.
Angie, how are you doing?
Post a Comment