Just a quick update...
I'm feeling much better!! Thank you to everyone who thought of and prayed for me over the last few days - I truly appreciate it!!
So, it's a given that I had OHSS (I say had as it's a lot better!!) and I'm 100% sure I had the viral flu on top of that as well! Talk about being an unlucky girl...
So, nothing big happening this week. I have my beta on Friday - 6 freaking days away! Please help me as I sink into obsessive thoughts and insanity! I might test early... okay, who am I kidding - I will test early. It's just a matter of when. If Mike has his way, I won't test early at all... damn him! =)
I'm off to try to enjoy my first day of feeling a little human! Woohoo!! Too bad the spring-like weather decided to hide for my first day out! Not fair!!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
By perseverance the snail reached the ark.
Posted by Angie at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i am glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. I have had my fingers crossed -- i knew that worked darn it !!! I am supposed to say don't test before your beta -- but we are kidding noone -- that is impossible !!! So instead my advice is buy the super value pack of pregnancy tests because if it's negative you will have to do it over because it is probably too early to test and if it's positive you will have to do it over and over again because you won't believe it. Gosh -- 6 whole days. It seems so long and during the 2ww it is the longest. Sending baby dust your way -- sam
Glad you are feeling better, now nothing but positive thoughts until that beta!!
Post a Comment