Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm on a roll!

2 posts in one night... I can't even believe it! =)

Just had to tell the world that Mike just felt this little guy kicking from the outside!!!! I can't tell you how many times I make him try to feel it and he never can... NOT ANYMORE!!!

AHHHHH, I'm so happy - on cloud 9 for sure!!! I think Mike's pretty thrilled himself! He said, "Wow, that's an amazing feeling! He's so strong!" I wanted to say, "Just imagine how it feels for me!" haha!!

Okay, off to smile for hours on end!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That post gives me goosebumps and brings a tear to my eye, you deserve this SO much and I am so glad you are getting the full enjoyment!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!! It's such a special moment. Ahhhh!!!

squirrelgirl said...

Hooray!!! What an awesome milestone. Katherine did that when I was pg - she'd kick and roll, until it was time for Daddy to feel. Then she'd get all quiet. We actually had to trick her into kicking so Troy could feel it!

Natalie said...

Awww, sooo sooo special. :) Angie, I am so happy for you both! The next best moment will be when Mike sees him being born! OMG, I have the chills. :)

Unknown said...

Happy 99 days!!