So, we all know I won't do a bare belly shot - this is the best you get.
The first was taken at 21weeks even:
The next one was taken at 22w2d (after waking up and knowing I had grown about an inch or more all around, lol!) I think this is what we call "growth spurt." :
And I really thought that buying that green shirt extra big would guarantee me it would last until at least fall! LOL! Yeah, I should have known better! Ugh!
I wouldn't have it any other way though... I feel like I still need to be pinched from time to time! I think I'm dreaming as I think about the nursery, baby names, etc. I then realize that I have a miracle growing inside me and that's the only way to explain it.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Okay Cara.. this is for you =)
Posted by Angie at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! You totally popped in that week, huh? Thanks for doing the shots. I don't need bare belly shots---just wanna see your miracle growing! I'm so excited for you. :) :) :) :) Have you started your nursery for little Luke yet?? ;)
Big growth spurt=big stud Luke!! :) Love it!!
Post a Comment