Wow, can you believe it!?! I'm actually updating my blog! Alert the press!! =)
I was sitting here watching the mind-numbing Big Brother and realized that it's a show where I don't have to pay complete attention and should really update this thing!
Like Jamie said in a comment, I'm officially half-way done! It's so hard to believe! I'm actually 22 wks today with 126 days to go! I can't believe that there is a life inside of me, rolling and kicking and just waiting to come out! Christmas will be here before we know it! We are so blessed!
I started feeling my first movements at 17w5d but they were very few and far between. Just last week I started getting them more regularly and just tonight I was officially kicked in the bladder! haha!! This little one does like to scare me from time to time though - thank goodness I have my back-up doppler! =)
Last week we finally had our gender ultrasound and I was right from the very beginning... we are having a healthy, beautiful baby...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOY!!!
Here are a few more pics for your viewing pleasure! (He was 1 pound already at this scan! Big boy!!)




He already has my big nose! haha!! I think he's just the most adorable little alien ever! :)
We're really thinking about the name "Luke Michael" but nothing is set in stone yet. We had a few girl names picked out, but no boy ones for some reason!
Nothing else to report - just growing daily. Ugh! I love being pregnant, but hate that I don't have that "cute" preggo belly yet! Someday it will eventually round out!
I promise to try and update more frequently!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Posted by Angie at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
After fainting...I had to pick myself up off the ground to read your blog! I thought sure you'd update when you found out what you were having! But no! Good thing I was stalking you on tww! ;) Now, we need some belly pics.
Post a Comment