Today is December 1st and I'm going to have this little guy sometime THIS month.
It just doesn't seem real... I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over, yet I don't want to share him yet! I know that sounds weird, but right now it's like we have this secret bond and pretty soon I have to let the world in on my secret.. so bittersweet!
I head to the doc again tomorrow... let's pray that my bp stays down and Luke stays put for at least another week :) No more contractions until they're the real thing!!! haha!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Wow!
Posted by Angie at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is not weird...well, if it is then I was weird too! ;) You'll still have something though...you're the only one that can breastfeed him! :) I had this thing about that, it's a "power trip" LOL
Good luck Angie!
I am so excited for you! Hoping you get that week, and that your bp stays LOW.
Post a Comment